Wednesday, November 26, 2008
The Thanksgiving Holidays
Good Morning! We just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday. We have wonderful plans to eat at my parents house. I'm sure we will all get stuffed. Cole and Lauren are looking forward to eating turkey. We have so much to be thankful for again this year and we are so lucky to be spending the holidays with our family. Me, my Mom and Lauren are going shopping on Friday! Yeah! I know it will be crazy but we always go Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Again, have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving Holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY for you for blogging!! I've added you to my friends list. This is such a great way to keep up! Hope you are all doing well! Have a great holiday, and check out my blog too!!
Post a Comment